Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Treats

Hello all my crafty friends. 
First off I just want to send my thoughts and
prayers to all affected by Hurricane Sandy!!

I just wanted to post a couple of quick pics.

These are the treat bags I made for
the 5 grandkids that live
here in California.

Their church has a Harvest Festival
so they do not really celebrate Halloween.
I made it easy on myself this year
and made the same bag for each one!!


I used Simply Charmed for the pumpkins
The font for the sentiment is from
A Child's Year, welded on my gypsy.
I used Peachy Keen Cornie Faces and
New Year's Faces for the pumpkin faces.

Here are the little treats I made for mine
and my hubby's coworkers.
I used the My Creative Time Tri-Fold Card Die.
The label is from Lacey Labels and the sentiment
is from Pink By Design.  I added some crinkle ribbon,
buttons from Recollections and more of my
homemade stickpins!!

They loved them, some of the ladies
took the stick pins off and were wearing them
on their lapels!!






Thanks for stopping by today!!

I am entering these treats in the following challenges:



5 comments:

Lisa said...

All of your treat bags are so awesome!! I love the sweet faces on the Harvest Blessings bag, and the treat holders you made for your hubby's coworkers are fabulous!! You decorated them perfectly!! I would have loved to get one!! I hope you had a safe and happy Halloween!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rosie said...

both of your projects are sooo cute


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

jessica said...

What fun treats those are! LOVE all the embellishments you added!!
TFS with us over at 3 Girl Jam!!
Jessica
3GJ~ DT

3 Girl JAM Challenges said...

Super cute little treats! I'm sure the co-workers loved them! Thanks for linking up at 3 Girl JAM!

Julie
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and spooky! Great pins! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee