Friday, April 26, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-17 :: Sketch Challenge

 
Hello and Happy Friday.
This week's Peachy Keen Challenge is
a Sketch Challenge!!
Here is the sketch:
 
 
Here is my card!!

 
I started with a piece of cream colored cardstock cut at 10 x 5
to make my 5x5 card.  All the pattern paper is from
My Minds Eye "Notable" 6x6  paper pad.
I used Spellbinders Lacey Label, Circles
and Scalloped Circles Dies.

 
My cute little birdie is from the April 2013 SOTM and
the grass is from the March 2012 SOTM set.
She is mounted on an action wobble.
 
 
I added a piece of My Minds Eye Washi Tape for my
banner and the sentiment is from My Pink
Stamper "Tweetie Ho Puns" stamp set.
 
I used the following colors of Distress Ink:
Gathered Twigs, Scattered Straw,
Peacock Feathers and Ripe Persimmon.
I also added some rhinestone flourishes
from Recollections and My Craft Spot ribbon.


13 comments:

Nana said...

Too cute my friend. You nailed the sketch. I will have to enter this challenge. TFS

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

TeresaK said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest little chick I've seen! Wow, the eyes look amazing, Kathy! This card really makes me smile!
Teresa
www,createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

This is so cute Kathy! Love that little chickie ! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Cassandra said...

This is so cute Kathy! Love that little chickie ! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh how fun! I love your take on the sketch and that little bird is just adorable! Love the fun papers you used - too cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Kathy,
what a darling card! Your little chickie is so sweet and just love the fun face! Great job on the sketch challenge:)
Sherrie K

Mary Ann said...

So very cute!!!Love your image!!!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet, Kathy!! That little chickie could not be cuter - I love the face!! The papers you used are gorgeous!! Perfect take on the sketch my friend!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

i'm with the band said...

Nice take on the sketch, Kathy! Thanks for playing along!

mamawcindy said...

Aw, Your Card is so Cute! Love that little Chickie. TFS :O)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

Oh WOW your card is sooo ADORABLE!!!AWESOME job with the sketch, Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

Jayne said...

Gorgeous card Kathy. Your little bird is adorable!
Jayne x

Melissa said...

Great pattern paper on your sweet birdy card. Great job!