Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Father's Day Card

Hello again!!
This is my 2nd post for the day!
Here is the card I made for
my hubby for Father's Day.
I used the new weekly free file
over at the Silhouette Store.



I added some tools to the front that
from the SIL Store.

I did not cut the DAD that came with the tool box,
I added a tag instead again from the SIL Store.

Here is a close up of the tag.
I just love the paper, isn't it perfect??

Thanks for visiting.
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:


8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is awesome!! I love the tool box!! The tag looks amazing...the paper is perfect!! What a fabulous project!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

What a great tool box I really like the paper you used for the tag too. The tools on the box are great!! I love it. Super fathers day project.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

~Tammy~ said...

This is awesome! You are so talented! I love the tools and I am smitten with the tag!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what a great tool box! I love the cuts and the fun tag too! Awesome idea and I am sure your man is gonna love it!
have a great Wednesday!
Sherrie K

TeresaK said...

LOVE IT! How do you like the Cameo? I hope you are loving it! I have this file and did not cut it yet!
Teresa
www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Super cute! Love the tool box (reminds me of my Daddy) and the paper for you tag is just perfect!

Nana said...

What a cute and fun card. Love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Heather said...

A cute card. Nice addition to it with the tag and perfect paper for it. Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime in our Anything Goes challenge.