Saturday, August 31, 2013

2 Creative Chicks CH#6 "Scarecrow"

It's time for
another Challenge at

Scarecrow
Sunday, Sept 1
Ends: Monday, Sept 30

Sorry but any entry not following rules will NOT be approved 
*See Rules On Side Bar*

Sponsors this month are:
Prize $10.00 Gift Card
Prize: 5 Free Digi Files Winner's Choice

$15..00 GC
Here is my project:
I used two adorable cute files from
Miss Kate's Cuttables.
The Scarecrow and hay bale are
 from the October Fun file and
the little crow is from Crow with Pumpkins.
I used the Peachy Keen
to stamp his cute little face.

I created the background using
Tim Holtz Distress ink.
I added some twine and
a cute little tag and sentiment
from My Craft Spot.

Thanks for stopping by and please
join our challenge!!

I will be entering this
In the following challenges:




11 comments:

Nana said...

Too stinkin cute. Love the background papers and the the little crows face. The scarecrow is ADORABLE. Thanks for being a GD for this months challenge.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sherrie K. said...

This is ADORABLE Kathy! The scene you have going is awesome and just love the adorable scarecrow! you dressed him so cute. Super cute card my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY cute!!! LOVE it!!
Thanks for being a GD for this months challenge.
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia

Life and Knits said...

OMG Kathy! How cute is this! The scene is perfectly set. I love all the detail here! Really thrilled to be Guest Designing with you!!!

Have a fantastic Sunday!

Susie

Lisa said...

Oh, this is so adorable, Kathy!! That scarecrow is so cute!! Love that face!! And the little crow is just adorable!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

TeresaK said...

Adorable Kathy! I love the scarecrow file...and the twine is perfect on the card!
Teresa

Cindy Beland said...

YOur card is just TOO CUTE, great little scarecrow!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

GiGi said...

Super cute Kathy! The scarecrow looks so cute and I just love that adorable bird! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

Janice W. said...

I love the face on your cute scarecrow! Great little scene! Thanks for joining the Peachy Challenge!

Cassandra said...

Love your scarecrow!! That face is perfect!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Glora said...

Ahh, I'm so looking forward to fall. I love this scarecrow. You did an awesome job on this challenge! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge. Hugs- Glora