Monday, October 28, 2013

Craft It Up & Link It Up "Anything Goes Challenge"

Today is my design team post for 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!
Every other Monday will mark the beginning
of a new semi-weekly linky party
and you could win fabulous prizes!!

 The Theme for this Linky Part is:
ANYTHING GOES!!!
  The more you link up,
the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
The party Sponsors are:
Cardz TV - Set of CTV stamps
Designs on Cloud 9 - $20 giftcard
My Scrap Chick - $10 giftcard
Here are my projects.
If you follow my blog, a few weeks ago
I shared some invites I made for
my nephew's Oktoberfest
birthday party.  You can see them HERE
I created a few decorations for the party as well
 
 
 
I have to admit, I totally scraplifted this
idea from Barb at BugBites, you
can see her original here,
Her's has a lot more detail,
mine was a last minute decoration, I
made it the day before the party when I saw
Barb's sign!!  The adorable boy and girl
are from the SVG Cutting Files
the leaves were from the Silhouette Store.
 
Next I made a banner to hang over
the Beer Garden!!
 
The banner pieces are from the Silhouette Store
and the Beer Mugs are from
 
My final item is a vase I decorated
for the food table.
And finally I want to share picture of
my nephew!!  He even dressed up
in Lederhosen for his party!!
 
 The party was great fun, lots
of food, fun, music and beer!!
 
Hope you will join us
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Lisa said...

The party looks and sounds like it was so much fun!! Your decorations are awesome!! The banner is fabulous as is the sign!! The vase looks amazing!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

I'm a Little Teapot said...

OH MY WORD. This is incredible! I so need to show my hubby your projects...he will love it!

The party looks like it would be awesome. Your details must have really been enjoyed by all!

Jayne said...

Looks like a great party and your decorations were perfect!
Jayne x

Unknown said...

That is just super! I love the variety in your projects. Great job. Thank You.

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what a fun party! Your decorations look fabulous!!! Love the banner and the beer mugs:) Super cute Kathy!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Donna K said...

Oh my GOSH..what a fun, fun party theme. Your decorations had to have been the hit of the party, Kathy. Love every single detail!