Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hey Pumpkin - Thankful Thoughts of You


Hello and Happy Wednesday!!
Today is my day to post over at
 
Today I am sharing a tag
using one of my favorite products:
Julie Nutting Doll Stamps

For this tag I used "Valentina"
The pattern papers are
Graphic 45 - An Eerie Tale
The corrugated paper is DCWV
I paper pieced her dress
I used my Spectrum Noir Markers
to color her hair and skin and boots
Skin - FS5, FS7
Hair -TN3, TN7
Boots - EB4, EB6, EB8
These flowers are from Prima
I added some Wink of Stella Glitter Markers
to give them some sparkle

Here is a close up of the sentiment from
CDD Stamps HEY PUMPKIN
I love the sentiments and images on this set!!

 
Thanks for stopping by and
be sure to visit next week for the Nov. Release!!
 
 


6 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

This is beautiful Kathy! I love the lovely embellishments you added :)

Jackie Scott said...

Awesome tag! Love the doll image and your paper piecing!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous tag, Kathy!! The doll looks amazing!! I love the flowers and pretty gems!! This is just fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful tag! Her dress is so pretty and love the added flourishes and flowers! Gorgeous job my friend!
Sherrie K

Sukie said...

Very pretty tag! All of the layers and textures look amazing! Love the fun bling you added too!

Migdalia said...

WOW!! This is just Beautiful!!!
Fabulous fall colors!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*