Tuesday, December 30, 2014

More Christmas Cards

Hello all my crafty friends!!
I have been super busy at work the last few weeks.
End of the year is always the worst in the world of payroll :)!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!
I have several projects I did for the holidays
that I have not shared.

Here are a few cards I made:

This one I made of our dog groomer!
I used the Too Cute By Jessica file A Puppy for Christmas
For this little cutie pie, I used the 
Too Cute By Jessica
Christmas Animals file

For both cards the sentiment is from CDD Stamps Simply Christmas

For the inside, I used Get Your Jingle On
for both cards



I have a few more Christmas project to share 
in the next few days :)




2 comments:

Lisa said...

They are so absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet puppy and adorable deer!! What fun cards!! I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas!! And I hope 2015 is filled with much love, happiness and many, many blessings :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Both Adorable!!
Wishing you & your family a very happy & blessed 2015,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*