Friday, January 9, 2015

Baymax Birthday Card

Hello, today is my day to post
over at Craftin Desert Divas

Today I am sharing a card I made
for my Grandson's Birthday.

When Big Hero 6 came out,
my husband and I took my grandson
Tristan and granddaughter Bella to
see the movie.  We all loved it, so when
his birthday came around, and I saw this file
from PPBN Designs, I just knew I had to make a Baymax card!!
 The cardbase is from SVG Cutting Files
and I embossed the top layer with my Cuttlebug.
 Love this sentiment. 
I love that this set comes with all the numbers
so you can personalize your sentiment.
 You can find this sentiment HERE

Thanks for stopping by~~



2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

What a great birthday card for your little Grandson! I love the shape and fun color mix! I hope he has a wonderful birthday!
Have a great weekend!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I have no idea what a Baymax is but he looks awesome!! Love the colors!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts