Thursday, May 7, 2015

So Proud

Hello, it's Throwback Thursday over
at Craftin Desert Divas and I have two cards to 
share with you.  This past week, my two grandsons 
were in their Elementary School Musical Aladdin.
My oldest Grandson Tristan was the lead
and my other grandson Vincent was the
head guard Razoul.  They were both amazing!!
I made them each a card just to
say how proud I was of them.

For both cards, I used Short & Sweet Tags
and for the inside I used The Great Outdoors.

Both Aladdin and the Genie are cut files
from PPBN Desert Princess file
Both card bases are from SVG Cutting Files
I used Peachy Keen's Boymates Faces for both cards.
For the inside, I masked part of the sentiment
from The Great Outdooors.



Here is a picture of my two grandsons!!

Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS!! Those are simply sooo CUTE!!! And your Grandsons look fabulous in their costumes!!! Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Lisa said...

Your grandsons are so absolutely adorable, Kathy!! What a sweet picture!! I love the cards you made for them!! The shapes and designs are fabulous!! I know they loved them!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, your Grandsons are adorable! I love the fun cards you made for them! The shapes are so fun and look at those adorable cuts! So sweet and those faces just make me smile inside! LOVE these!
have a great day!
Sherrie K

Melissa said...

Cute!!