Thursday, December 3, 2015

PDE Linky Party 12-04-15

Hello and Happy Friday!
It is time for a new PDE Linky Party and
as always the Theme is ANYTHING GOES!!
Today I am sharing a set of christmas cards that I made
for one of the ladies at my church that will be distributing cards
to senior citizens in convalescent homes.  I made 40 cards,
in 8 different color combinations!!  I kept the design very simple
so they would be easy to mass produce.
Here is a close up of my favorite color combo!
I started with glitter card bases that I bought
from Joann's.  The stamp set I used for the tree 
is My Favorite Things Trim the Tree.
I honestly don't recall which stamp set 
I used for the sentiment!!
I inked up the stamps with different
inks, mostly using 1 in. ink cubes. 
They needed a little more, so I added
a strip of patterned paper, again from
My Favorite Things, then finished with
a few Doodlebug Sprinkles.
Here is a pic of all 8 color combos.
I made 5 of each color.
I really need to make some more of these
as they were so easy, and I like the way
they turned out!!

We can't wait to see your projects
and remember it is ANYTHING GOES,
so any handmade item is eligible!!
Link up HERE


I have entered this card in the following challenges:


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards! WOW!! Love them all! <3

Janis Lewis said...

These are all great cards!

Lisa said...

These are all so gorgeous, Kathy!! I love the design with the pretty Christmas tree!! All of the colors are fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What wonderful, festive, colorful Christmas cards. And what a wonderful thing for you to do. You are going to put a smile on the faces of so many dear people ♥

Nana said...

WOW you have been one busy lady. The are all beautiful.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Migdalia said...

Beautiful cards!! I love the non traditional colors!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a great design! I love how you varied the colours!!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

WOW!!! Wonderful cards, I like that you used different colors for each one.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, you have been a busy girl! They are all so pretty~fantastic design!
Have a super day!

Sherrie K
PDE DT Member

kahaulani said...

love your pretty cards

Unknown said...

The cards are very festive and beautiful. It is lovely that you share your talents. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 212th FF AG challenge! Advent Blessings, Carole

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

These are a super fun set of cards!!!

Hugs, Melissa PDE DT Member

katieo said...

The recipients of these cards will love them. That is such a great and thoughtful idea. Your color combinations are beautiful. Thankyou for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Christmas Challenge. Katie-DL.ART-DTmember

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love the color combos on these! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
My Blog!