Friday, March 25, 2016

Camille


Hello and Happy Friday .

Today I wanted to share a card that
I made at a class I take monthly
at my local Scrapbook Store.
It is a Julie Nutting Doll class.
For this card we used the new "Camille" doll.
The beautiful papers are from Bo Bunny "Secret Garden"
I stamped the face with Peachy Keens Laughy Taffy stamps
and colored skin and hair with my Spectrum Noir Markers.
I also used the My Favorite Things Tweet Friends Set
and the Cheerful Cages Die-Namics
I layered her skirt using different papers from the collection
and finished off my adding a bit of bling :)

Thanks for sopping by.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Kathy!! I love the colors and papers!! The doll looks amazing!! Those little birdies are so sweet!! I love this my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

WOW!! This is truly BEAUTIFUL!!The doll is simply Gorgeous!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M