Wednesday, August 17, 2016

MFT Stamps Camp Create - Divine Dry Embossing & Stunning Shadow Stamping

Hello and Happy Wednesday
I am so happy I got some time to create
projects for the final 2 days of the
My Favorite Things Camp Create.
Here is the project that I created for Divine Dry Embossing.
Now I didn't quite create the same type of project in the video,
I had my project all planned out and then couldn't find my embossing pad!!
So I decided to use an embossing folder along with a diffuser, which worked great.
I hope this still counts for the Dry Embossing project!!
I also used the Oval Shadows Die-Namics 
Here is the badge I earned
The final day and final project was Stunning Shadow Stamping
For this card I started with a piece of Razzle Berry Cardstock
I used the Scribble Roses to Stamp my flowers.
for my sentiment,  I made this card for a friend at work
who is moving to a different division for a new job.

I am so sorry that Camp is over.  I had such fun learning
and creating with new techniques,  Can't wait for next year!!

Thanks for Stopping By !!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Both are so gorgeous!! I love the adorable critters and the colors on the first one!! The shadow stamping on the second is beautiful!! You did such a fabulous job on both!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, these are both beautiful Kathy! The little bunny and bear are so adorable and the coloring is perfect! I love the background!
The scribble roses are gorgeous~! I am sure your friend will love it!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Your cards are fabulous Kathy! I could kick myself for not picking up that sweet Snuggle Bunny stamp set. I will be adding that one to my wish list. Your coloring looks fabulous on those cuties. Your second card is so pretty - soft and elegant. I love them both!