Tuesday, August 16, 2016

MFT Stamps Camp Create - Remarkable Resist & Single Layer Savvy

 Hello, and Happy Tuesday!!
I am a little late to the party, but I wanted to try
to attend and participate in the final
week of MFT Stamps Camp Create.
Today I will be sharing projects
another two projects.
Day 3 of Camp Create was  Remarkable Resist.
This card didn't turn out as well as
I had hoped , but oh well :)
I used the LJD Terrific Ties Stamp Set
Distress Ink, and Distress Spray
 
I earn the following badge for this project
For my 2nd project today, I made a project
for the Camp Create Farewell Bonfire - Single Layer Savvy
For this project I used Soak up the Fun Stamps and Die-namics.
I also used the Whimsical Waves Die-namics as a mask
at the top of my little ocean scene,  I added a little
stickles hear and there too.
Here is the badge I earned for completing this project

I am not sure I am going to have the time
to create a project for the final 2 days of Camp Create.
I had lots of fun going to camp this summer
and learning new techniques that I hope
to incorporate on future projects!

Thanks for stopping by!





5 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

your tie card is awesome and the underwater scene is too!

Alicia

Lisa said...

They are both so beautiful!! The ties are awesome!! I love the background!! And the underwater scene is so fabulous!! Love those fishes!!Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Wow,super cool card Kathy! I love the different designed ties and the background is so interesting!
Your second card is adorable! The colors and the fun little fishies are adorable! Fun summer card!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What wonderful cards! Your inking looks fabulous!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

These cards are both great! I love the ties...how fun! Your inking looks wonderful. And, your second card is so stinkin' cute! I love your fun ocean scene. Beautiful work!