Saturday, October 25, 2014

CDD October Stamp Release Blog Hop Day 1

Welcome to our eighth Craftin Desert Diva's stamp release blog hop!! We're super excited to share with you in full the CDD October release stamps. For this 2 day hop the CDD DT have some awesome Thanksgiving and Christmas projects to share with you.  There are five new stamps that are being released today in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and are available now for purchase.

**All stamps with images have a FREE SVG(digital cut file)**
This makes it so easy, you just cut out the image and then stamp on it. The SVG cut file will be in the CDD Gallery for you to download or after purchase just send  an email to craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to claim your SVG cut for the stamp set you purchased. Tara has also added images and sizes for the SVGs in the CDD Shop.
 
So without further ado here are the latest stamp sets:
Let's Get Stuffed - Purchase HERE

Talk Turkey To Me - Purchase HERE

Winter Treats - Purchase HERE

Simply Christmas - Purchase HERE

Simply Holidays Word Art - Purchase HERE
 
Here are the SVG cut file for each stamp...



These SVG outlines are in the CDD Gallery or
email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com after your stamp purchase to request them.

Here are this release specials for you:
1. Use Code: October to receive 20% off your entire order.
Sale ends Oct. 31 Midnight MST.
2. Free mini stamp with a 2 stamp minimum purchase in the CDD Shop.  Offer ends Oct. 31
 
Here is the free mini stamp with any 2 stamp purchase:

 
Approx 3 x 2
We also have a SVG outline for this freebie!

Hop Prizes:

1. CDD giving away 1 stamp a day.

2. Too Cute by Jessica - $25 gift card (reg. priced patterns)

3. There is a hidden link in one of the blogs today, that 
will lead you to a TCBJ SVG freebie.


4. Sponsor Prize - Eyelet Outlet & Brads! :
2 Winners each get a pack of goodies.

5. Sponsor Prize: Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock Paper for Scrapbooking: (30) 12x12 Spotted Cardstock.
  6. Sponsor Prize: $15 credit to Scrapping for Less 
exp. Dec 31, 2015

We would love to have you follow each of our blogs, so you don't miss a thing from us.
This is NOT a requirement to win. Be sure to comment on the blogs. The more you comment the better chance you have to win. Winners will be picked from a different blog from both days of the hop.

Here's today freebie:
There will be a new TCBJ SVG pattern for Day 2.
 
And now for my first project....
I made a tag using the adorable freebie!!
Those that follow by blog will know
that I just started coloring.
For this image I just watercolor pencils
and Gamesol.  I like the soft look!
Paper are from Doodlebug Frosty Friends.
The tag is from the Lots of Labels
file from Too Cute By Jessica
 
Now for my next two projects I used
sentiments from Talk Turkey to Me 
These petal boxes are a total scraplift from
a Make and Take at the Scrapbook Expo
I attended a few weeks ago.  The make and take
used a die for the petal box, but I found
a file in the Silhouette Store.
Here is a close up of the sentiment.
 
Here is an apple too!! 

 
Next up on the Line Up is the talented Janis 

Be sure to hop with us tomorrow!! 

Come join us here on Facebook:
CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.
Blogs on the hop:
Saturday Day 1 - 
 
http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/
Kathy - http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
Janis - http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
Barbara - http://paperpiecingmemoriesbybabs.blogspot.com/
Sukie - http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/
Shelly - http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/
Kimberly - http://hellocutiecrafts.blogspot.com/
Nicole - http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Mayra - http://mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/
TCBJ - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Too-Cute-by-Jessica/196421370434846

53 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful tag! Love the colors. And the pumpkin and apple are adorable!

Blue6366 said...

Oh what great projects. Really love those treat boxes.

kahaulani said...

Wonderful projects they are adorable

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the bird tag w/ wiggle eye. Like the petal box w/ wonderful detail.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Georgiana said...

Cute tag for the holidays and the treat box is perfect for my students! Great stamp release!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the size and colors on your boxes, and how you decorated them. You did a great job coloring that adorable bird, too!

Evelyn

Unknown said...

I love the tag.....I love the blue that is brought out in the whole tag

Mayras Designs said...

Each of your projects is soo cute !!! Wonderful use of each of the stamps !!!
hugs,
Mayra

Unknown said...

I love the little bird its soooo cute

Nanne said...

These are so sweet :D
hugs Nanné

Unknown said...

All of these are so cute!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute little tag!! The pumpkin and apple are great too!!

Renee said...

super cute!

Unknown said...

All your projects are just fantastic!!! I think my fav is the tag with the freebie bird. I just love those colors!! Thanks so much Kathy!!!

Anonymous said...

I really do enjoy these projects!
Such holiday fun…I super adore the tag and
the colors but there's something extra special
about the treat boxes! Those are SO cool!

Hugs!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful projects. I love the tag. I am always looking for tags to attach to my gifts.

Kelli Smith said...

Both projects are adorable.

Kimberly J. said...

Love your cute apples and pumpkins!! Great job Kathy!! :)

Vivi62 said...

Such beautiful work. Love the pumpkin and apple; the tag is adorable! What is Gamesol?

morentin1326 said...

wow, these are adorable creations.

Eva Laney said...

Fabulous tag, love that color combo and the sweet little petal boxes are too cute and awesome sentiments! ~ Eva Scraps

Debby Pannell said...

Tweeting fantastic adorable tag and the pumpkin and apple are delish cute.
TTFN

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love your projects. The tag is beautiful. Love your Treat boxes

Liz O. said...

Great projects Kathy! Love the cute birdie! TFS

Dana Johnson said...

Super cute projects!!

adele said...

cute projects

Tina H said...

I love all your projects Kathy! The colors and coloring on the tags are awesome and the treat boxes are just darling!

TFern said...

Everything is so cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the card, the boxes were adorable.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Viv52,
Gamesol is mineral spirits, it helps with blending :)

Salnclts said...

I love all 3 projects- beautiful!! :)

Chriss America Real said...

My goodness you have certainly been busy! I love the little little bird tag, perfect for a Christmas gift. The two gift boxes with the "Talk Turkey To Me" stamps makes me feel like I have to get these stamps right away! I love the bright fall colors you used!

Hugs,
Chriss
america57@comcast.net

Scrapbooking and Stamping with Michelle said...

So cute!

cghundley said...

Those petal boxes
look neat! Lovely
work on them.
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

Very cute tag. Cool idea for boxes.

Babs said...

Wonderful project!!! Love your detailing on the leaves too!

Unknown said...

these are cute. I love your acorn

Unknown said...

All 3 projects are super cute :-)

Miranda said...

Adorable projects!!!!
Miranda :)

mum of two said...

Kathy, I love each and every one of your projects! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Adorable creations!

Michelle said...

Beautiful tag. Thanks for sharing.

marg0006 said...

Sweet tag and cute pumpkin.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Sukie said...

Adorable treat boxes, love the different designs and fun tags you added! Your tag is fabulous, love the colors you used!

BlueCrayons said...

in awwww. love the bird.

Craft2it said...

I love the little bird

Michele I said...

so very cute all of them

AngieB02 said...

Your tag is adorable and the petals boxes are fabulous!

Lisa B said...

I love these Kathy!! And thanks for reminding me of the beauty of colored pencils! I started out coloring with my Prismacolor pencils and Gamesol. Loved it! May have to break those bad boys out! Love those adorable apples and pumpkins. How cute would they be as place card holders for the holiday gatherings/????

Janis Lewis said...

It's me again. I'm back looking at your gorgeous projects. I went to the Silhouette Store and bought the petal boxes, an acorn file, and a leaf file just because I think your's are so pretty and wanted to give them a try. Hugs!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Kathy, your projects are gorgeous!! The little birdie is so sweet - I love the colors!! The pumpkin and apple boxes are amazing!! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to hop along earlier...I had family visiting from Seattle the last few days. Your projects are fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts