Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Talk Turkey to Me - Fall Harvest

Hello,
Today is my day to post over at
I am sharing a card
made using Talk Turkey to Me
from the October Release
I just love the way this card turned out.
The wagon is from the Picking Pumpkins file
from Too Cute By Jessica
The wood grain paper is from My Minds Eye
Wood Designer Pad

All the fruit/vegetables are from the
Talk Turkey to me set except the corn.
The corn is from Let's Get Stuffed

I just love the little sign post included on the set.
The perfect place to stamp your sentiment!!
I colored all my images using
my Spectrum Noir markers
 I also added some Sprinkles from Doodlebug
and a little doodling :)
I colored my own seam binding ribbon using
Tim Holtz Distress ink.
It was a technique I learned at the
Scrapbook Expo.  Just turn a plastic bag inside out
ink up the inside with the color you want to use
spritz with water.  Turn it right side out, place the white seam binding
inside and then just work the ribbon around until
you saturate it with color.  Be sure to let it dry before using
 
These are the two sets I used
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!

 




 


1 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Kathy!! The cart is amazing!! I love the pumpkins and apples and acorns!! What a beautiful project!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts