Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Treat Bags

Hello and Happy Halloween!!
Every year I make my grandkids Halloween Treat bags, and usually try
to make them the same as whatever they are dressing up as
 
Here are this year's bags!!
So my granddaughter Kambria is 11
and she is dressing up as the Tin Man
but, her's is a Tin Girl??
Her costume is called Tin Heart Throb.
I tried to come as close as I could.
I combined elements from Too Cute By Jessica's
I had to get creative with this one.
The ax and tin hat are from another file
I used the Peachy Keen In the Garden Faces.

Now my next grandchild is Tristan and he is 10
almost 11 and he only decided a few days ago
that he was even going to dress up.
I had to settle for what his mom could
find and that was a Ninja!!
I used the Girl Ninjas file from Too Cute by Jessica
I did not have the boy ninja file, so I just
left the hair off!!  I am not at all happy with
the way the background came out.
but oh well!!!  I used Peachy Keens Moodies face stamps

 Next up is Vincent and he is 9
as you can see, he will be Iron Man
I used the Superhero Kids 2 files from TCBJ
Next to last is Kayla, she is 7
and a total tomboy!!  She wanted to be a Ninja Turtle.
I used one of the Member Free files from PPBN
I used a Prima Stencil and Distress Ink
to create the cool brick wall background.

Last but certainly not least is my
dear little princess Bella who is 5.
She is crazy about Frozen so who else
could she be but Elsa!!  For this one, I used the
Frosty Fairytale Friends file from TCBJ
I used Peachy Keen Sweet and Innocent faces.
I added some sparkle with Wink of Stella Glitter Pens
and some Want 2 Scrap Bling.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a
safe and happy Halloween!!


3 comments:

Migdalia said...

I just saw these on FB and has to stop by to say..They are all ADORABLE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my gosh - these Halloween treat bags are all just fabulous! Each one is just cute as can be. And how wonderful that you make them to match the costumes! I know your Grands loved these, they are amazing!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Kathy, they are all amazing!! How creative you are to make bags to match their costumes!! I love all of the details!! They are so fabulous!! I know they adored these!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts