Friday, June 20, 2014

CDD Stamps June Release Day 1 Sneak Peek



 Are you ready to get the sneak peeks started? I am!!
 
Welcome to Day One of our June stamp
release party!!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at
one of the four new stamp sets.  Then, on Tuesday and Wednesday,
we will have a blog hop with prizes each day. 
The design team has some amazing creations
to start this stamp release party.
 
Today we are showcasing the Holly Day Punnies stamp set.
 
All of the new stamps are 4x6 and Made in the USA.
Stamps will be available to order on Tuesday.
 
We hope you will stop by our store Craftin Desert Divas Shop and our 
Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Gallery.   We would love for you
to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Diva's
stamps. In this group we show previews first, have giveaways and much more!!
 
Here's my project I created:
I love that I am getting a headstart on my Christmas Cards
and this set is just perfect for that!!
I created this super cute shaped card using files from
Miss Kate's Cuttables.  I added a cute little
face from Peachy Keen's Teddy Bear Faces

Here is a close up of the super cute sentiment!!
I just love this fun sentiment.
  
Sneak Peek Giveaway!!
 
All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!
You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog,
but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for
winning!! Just click on the DT's name to get to their blog.
 
Tara will announce today's winner tomorrow.
The winner will be picked from a different blog every day,
so be sure to visit and leave comments.
 
Thank you also much for joining us today and I hope you will
come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!

I am entering this in the following Challenge:
Silhouette Challenges - Shaped Card

24 comments:

C&M Creations said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!

New Creations said...

Wonderful creation! Love the Pink bow and a cute image.

scrapbookingforfun said...

Kathy the design is just too cute!!!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your Christmas card is so adorable!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the whimsy sentiment that goes well with the cute Lamb. Like the embossing. Especially like the face & eye stamping.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Unknown said...

so adorable!!! I love that sentiment!!!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable!! I love the wreath and that cute lamb!! What a fun card my friend!! Perfect use of the sentiment!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cghundley said...

Cute shaped card
and the lamb is
fun!
Carla from Utah

D- said...

Your card is adorable. Just look at that sweet little fave. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

what a cute christmas card super stamp hugs

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Darling! I love your card! I love how you made the card in the shape of a wreath!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute little wreath!! I love that little lamb!!

Shawnee said...

This is so cute. I love the peachy face you used as well. Great job!

Unknown said...

So stinkin cute!!

marg0006 said...

Just too, too cute and like the embossing.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Krystal Klear Creations said...

This card is super adorable and I love the sequins you used on the wreath. You are smart for starting your holiday cards early, I wish I could remember to do that. Hmmmmm maybe this year???? T.F.I

Mayras Designs said...

This is the cutest Christmas project !!! I love the wreath , and the little lamb is adorable !!!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Carmen said...

Sorry to all the other ladies but this is my favorite. That little lamb is adorable. Makes me think of my mother in law and how much she loved lambs. Perfect card.

bumblebee creations said...

So fun....loving your brilliant card!!

Unknown said...

how cute!!! Love it!

Debby Pannell said...

Adorable!
TTFN

Lisa B said...

This one just makes me laugh!! Sooo cute!! Love it!!
I was so honored to be a Guest Designer for CDD. Thanks for having me.

Unknown said...

so cute!

Janis Lewis said...

Adorable! ~DT Sil Chs, Janis