Monday, June 23, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up #34


Today is my design team post for 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!
Every other Monday will mark the beginning
of a new semi-weekly linky party
and you could win fabulous prizes!!
The theme for this
Linky Party is a Red, White and Blue Challenge!!
We invite you to share all your projects
using Red, White and Blue!
We would like to see all 3 colors incorporated in your project.
Our wonderful sponsers this week are:
CDD- One stamp set

My Scrap Chick - $10. Gift Code
Snap*Click Supply Co.: $10 G.C.

$10 Coupon for online store
CDD Giveaway...
Be sure to join us on Facebook for this giveaway!!

And here is my project...
Most projects you see today will be Patriotic, but my
husband's birthday was last week and he is a huge
Angels Fan so I made him this fun Baseball Shaped Card
using a file from SVG Cutting Files
I used a stamp set from the new release
called Bring on the Cake.
Here is the inside.
My husband loved it!!
 
CDD Stamps is having a 20% off sale
right now, so head on over and get your stamps!!
 
Linky Party Rules & GuidelinesLinky parties are open from
Monday at 12AM Arizona MST thru Sunday 12PM Arizona MST.
Any projects you submit must be linked to your blog or
online gallery.  Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please.
Number of entries for this linky party is unlimited.
You may link up ANY type of craft project (layout, card,
altered item, tag etc)  as long as it goes with the theme of the party.
Please link your project back to Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Winners will be randomly chosen.
 

Here is a close up of the sentiment
from the fabulous "Simply Said" stamp
set from CDD which you can find HERE!!
 

4 comments:

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

wow how cool love the hat and the cupcakes. hugs

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Kathy!! The hat is absolutely adorable!! I love how you added the sentiment!! Super-duper fabulous my friend!! I hope your hubby had a wonderful b-day!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mayras Designs said...

I love this project !!! I have three boys (not including my husband ) , and I could see myself making this card over and over !!! Super cute !!!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

This is the COOLEST hat EVER!! I LOVE it! Awesome job my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*