Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
Today is my day to post over at
Craftin Desert Divas.
I am sharing a another card I made using one of my favorite
stamp sets from the May Release.  I used "Happy Celebrations" 
I love all the different sentiments on this set. 
Here is my project:
My son asked me for a quick birthday card
at the last minute and this is what I came up with!
The cut is from the Silhouette Store Design ID #51731,
I thought it would be perfect wiht the quote.
His friend is an Oscar Wilde fan and he wanted me to incorporate
this quote.  I used my Silhouette Sketch Pens to write it out.

Of course I knew "Happy Celebrations"  would have
the perfect sentiment!!
The paper is from Doodlebug
and I also used a Spellbinders Curved Rectangles Die.


Thanks for stopping by!!
 

 

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a funky and cool creation with a super special message.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Migdalia said...

Super Cute & COOL!!Love the fun sentiment.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Kathy!! I love the colors and papers you used!! The swirly guitar is fabulous!! Love the quote, too!! Fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful colors and fun design Kathy! The guitar has such a cool whimsical feel to it!
Great job my friend!
Sherrie K

Mayras Designs said...

This is soo cool and pretty !!! Wonderful card !!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com