Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Happy Celebrations - Merry Christmas

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
Today, is my design day over at Craftin Desert Divas.
I am sharing a card I made using one of my favorite
stamp sets from the May Release.  I used "Happy Celebrations" 
This stamp set is so versatile and covers so many different occasions. 
Followers of my blog should know  of my obsession with Julie Nutting
Prima Doll Stamps.  For today's project I
made another Christmas card using a chipboard doll.
The paper and bling are from Recollections, I also used some
Webster's Pages Trim.  I added some Xmas Red Stickles
and Embossing Tinsel to the doll as well as some Glossy Accents
to her shoes and belt.
 
Here is a close up of the sentiment.  Love the font!!
For my flowers, I used Prima Chalk Edgers to
color my white flowers to match my card.
I dipped them in glue and then in diamond dust
to add some sparkle!

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is just gorgeous, Kathy!! I love the doll and how you made her into a Mrs. Claus with the stickles and embossing tinsel!! She looks so fabulous!! And the flowers are beautiful!! Love, love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Your prima doll is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! A Fabulous card!
Love the sparkle!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Super cute! Love all the glittery goodness!

Georgiana said...

Very festive and the flowers are fab!