Monday, June 9, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up Party #33


Today is my design team post for 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!
Every other Monday will mark the beginning
of a new semi-weekly linky party
and you could win fabulous prizes!!
The theme for this
Linky Party is Your Favorite Color!

We want to learn about you this time!! Create any type of projects using mainly your favorite color. It can be in different shades and have accent colors. So what is your favorite color?

Our wonderful sponsers this week are:
CDD- One stamp set

My Scrap Chick - $10. Discount Coupon
Scrappin Doodles - $10. Giftcard
Creative Embellishments - $20 Gift Voucher to store

CDD Giveaway...
Be sure to join us on Facebook for this giveaway!!

And here is my project...can you guess my favorite color??
This was a super simple card to make.
I used Miss Kates Cuttables Layered Overlays 2
The polka dot paper is from DCWV Green Tea Stack!
I did not have any green tulle, so I colored some white
tulle with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
Here is a close up of the sentiment
from the fabulous "Simply Said" stamp
set from CDD which you can find HERE!!
 

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Green is one of my favorite colors too. Awesome card!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Kathy!! I love the cut you used!! The papers are fabulous and the glitter tulle ribbon is awesome!! What a fun card my friend!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Very sweet card! Love the fun polka dot print and pretty tulle ribbon!

Migdalia said...

Love GREEN!!! Beautiful card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

katieo said...

This is so cute. I love the aper you used. I have that stack, lots of great foiled papers.