Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy Flower

Happy Monday!!
Today I have another card to
share that I made for this weeks
I used the flower as the
inspiration for my card.

I used the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon
Flower Faces and Cool Sun Cutting Files.
I like to erase the face cuts from my SVG
files so that I can use my Peachy Keen Stamps
I used the In My Garden Stamp Set
for this card.

Here is a close up of the cute little sun.
I trimmed him down so he would
fit in the corner.


Here is a close up of the cute little flower.
The grass was cut from a Kadoodle Bug Design file.
I added some stickles in
Waterfall, Stardust and Orange Peel.
I also used Skittles for the first time!!
I recently won a challenge at
3 Girl Jam and one of the
prizes was some Skittles from

I will be entering this in the
following challenges:








18 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable, Kathy!! Those faces are so sweet!! I love the beautiful paper!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Aww, what a sweet at happy card!! Love the little scene you created, nice work!! Thanks for joining us over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Another PPPR cutie! Loving the sweet little scene you created. This is just darling! Thanks again for playing along with us over at PPPR!

Cassandra said...

Awwww...what a sweet little scene. Super cute! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is soooo SWEET, LOVE the cute little faces!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

Nana said...

Over the top cute. Love the faces.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

TeresaK said...

Such a cute, fun summery card! I see you are loving the Silhouette and did you like using Stickles?
Teresa

Sherrie K. said...

Such an adorable card Kathy! The faces are so stinken cute and love the background paper you used! Fabulous card my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Mary Ann said...

Love It!!!SOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card! Love the PK faces! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Melisa Alzammar said...

What an adorable card Kathy. I love the faces on the sun and flower. Too cute. Thanks for joining the PPPR Summer Challenge.
Melisa

Unknown said...

beautiful card!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

Robin
Cut One Designs by Robin

teachdanz said...

this is so sweet! thanks for joining us at PPPR challenges!

teachdanz said...

Love, love, love this pocket gift card holder!! Love the sweet face on your little girl! Thanks for joining us at PPPR summer challenge!

Sonia said...

Very nice card and a great use of stickles...Thanks for linking at ATS!..
SKdigis

Lisa Norris said...

What a sweet card! I love those PK faces on those cuts! So cute! Thank you so much for joining us for the PPPR Summer Fun Challenge. :)

Candace said...

this is super sweet!!! thanks for playing with us at PPPR!!

BugBites said...

What a happy card. Thanks for joining us at PPPR