Monday, September 30, 2013

Craft It Up & Link It Up "Say it with a Sentiment"

Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is SAY IT WITH A SENTIMENT.
The sponsors are
  $15 Gift Certificate
     $10 Gift Certificate
 
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Here is what I created for this linky party....
I am so excited to share this card with you.
This is my first card using the
Julie Nutting Prima Doll Stamps
I recently won a prize from a Lisa at
A Mermaid's  Crafts from a
Prima Doll Blog Hop.
This is not the stamp I won, but I
am now officially hooked!!
I have not jumped into the
coloring craze, so I did just
a minimum of coloring.
I started by first stamping the doll
onto flesh colored cardstock.
I only had to color in her hair,
I used my Stampin Up Markers.
I then paper pieced her dress,
headband and shoes.
The doily in the background
was punched with my
We R memory Keeper Mini 8 Punch,
from Artisan Papers from
Pink Paislee, and then
misted with Glimmer Mist
in Sand and Yellow Daisy.
 
This beautiful sentiment is from the
from My Creative Time.
I stamped it onto
a Label 4 Spellbinders Die.
I finished my card
by adding some Webster's Pages
Trim and Recollections Pearl Bling
and some Artisan Chipboard Butterflies.

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

7 comments:

Donna K said...

Wonderful job on this beautiful card, Kathy. That stamp is sooooo cute! Love the sentiment as well!
Happy Monday! ~Donna K

Mayras Designs said...

I loved this card the moment I saw it !!! It is such a fun and pretty card !! And I really love the sentiment !!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

You did a great job, these dolls are fantastic!!!

Hope you have a great day!
Shelly

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, this turned out just beautiful Kathy!Your coloring is fabulous! I also won from the Prima Doll hop and hoping to work with those stamps real soon. They are on my desk waiting to get used. I can't wait! You did a fabulous job-the doily, flourishes and butterfly are amazing touches to you gorgeous card!
Have a super evening!
Sherrie K

Nana said...

What a sweet card. I love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Mollie said...

Kathy, this is just a wonderful card! LOVE the sentiment and your image is awesome! Fabulous job!

Emily

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Kathy, you did an amazing job!! This is stunning!! I love how you dressed and colored her!! She looks fabulous!! The entire card is gorgeous!! I'm so glad you are hooked on the stamps...aren't they fun??!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts