Monday, January 6, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up "WINTER"

Today is my design team post for 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!
Every other Monday will mark the beginning
of a new semi-weekly linky party
and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This week's theme is
WINTER!!
The awesome sponsers
this week are
 KBD $15
Cardz TV - Stamp set
Miriams Crafting Supplies: $5 Credit (not on ATG or Shipping)

Here is my project for this week:
I made a card using the Snowboarder from the
SVG Cutting Files Winter Kids 2 File
The card base is the Trapezoid Card Base
also from SVG Cutting Files
 
 I love to use my Peachy Keen Stamps.
I used the PK-1300 Sweet and Innocent Assortment
I first stamped the face on the bottom piece
and then stamped each eye seperately on the goggles.
I cut a piece of vellum and that was the top
layer of the goggles.
My Sentiment is from My Creative Time's
I used Zing Embossing Powder.

I used a few different Cuttlebug folders
and Distress Inks, and some
Diamond Stickles.

Thanks for Visiting and come
join the Linky Party!!!

I will be entering this in the following challenges:
SVG Cutting Files
Silhouette Challenges
2 Creative Chicks


 

15 comments:

Donna K said...

100% cute! This snowboarder has such a fun personality! I like how you made his goggles so detailed. Great card!

Janis Lewis said...

Love your fun card! ~DT Janis

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How fun!! Super cute card!!

Stacey--DT sister

Sherrie K. said...

Such a FUN card! Love it Kathy! I need to check out that cut file!
Happy Monday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is absolutely fabulous, Kathy!! I love the cute snowboarder!! He's adorable!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Super cute & FUN!! you are AWESOME!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

Norma said...

Super awesome card and gotta love those adorable eyes on him:) TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Kate said...

I just love your card the details look Amazing.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Your card is 100% awesome, too! How cute!

Got2BCrafting said...

Your card is so darn cute!! Just love that little guy! :) The goggles are awesome and Peachy stamp is just perfect.
Hugs,
Lori

Pam said...

Such a fun card! Love the added sparkle! Thanks for playing along with 2 Creative Chicks!
Pam
2 Creative Chicks

Judy said...

Super cute card. I love that image!!! Have a great day. :)

Trixie said...

What an awesome card! Thanks for joining the SVG Cutting Files Monthly Challenge.

Nana said...

Cute and fun card. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Scrappin Sista said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges! Good luck!
Alice DT member