Friday, October 3, 2014

Wonderfully Wicked - Witching you a Happy Haloween

Hello,
Today is my day to post over at
I am sharing a card
using one of my favorite products
Julie Nutting Prima Doll Stamps!!
I am trying to learn how to color with my
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
I watched a tutorial on creating
a dark spooky sky.  I also hand drew my fence :)
Here is a close up of the Prima Doll Stamp
called "Witchy Poo", I paper pieced her
using Doodlebug Ghouls and Goodies paper.
Don't you love the striped tights!!
I used the Batty For You Stamp
set for this image
For my sentiment I used Wonderfully Wicked stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by today
and be sure to join our
Mini Hop starting tomorrow!!
 




 


2 comments:

Tina H said...

I just can't say enough how much I love this! Love that you hand drew the fence! It is a work of art and I would hang this on my wall as Halloween decor :)

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous, Kathy!! I love the colors and design!! You created such a spooky, fabulous Halloween scene!! And of course I adore the doll!! I don't have that one but now I need it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts