Friday, February 6, 2015

Happy Anniversary

Hello, and Happy Friday.
Today is my day to post over  at
This week is all about LOVE
 I have an extra special card to share with you today.
Today is the 16th Wedding Anniversary for my husband and I.
And this is the card I made for him. 
This beautiful image is Design ID #5757 from the Silhouette Store
I added some shading and contouring with some chalk
and used the Cuttlebug Divine Swirls folder for the hair
I cut the big red heart from Glitter Paper
The pattern paper is from an old Recollections paper stack
 
 I used the new Sending Love for the sentiment on the front.

I used the following stamp sets
to create my inside Sentiment.
January Freebie
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy, happy anniversary, Kathy!! I wish you and your hubby many, many more years of love and happiness!! Your card is so beautiful!! I love the faces!! The embossed hair is a perfect touch!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

SiskiyouSue said...

Awesome card!You really did a great job on it. Congratulations! You are on the way to many more years of happiness.

Scrapper69 said...

Happy Anniversary! What a sweet card! Have a wonderful day! :)

Theresa

Tina H said...

So awesome!! This is so great!! Happy Anniversary :)

Joan Smith said...

Happy 14th Anniversary Kathy you newly weds you!! Your card is so beautiful gosh girl you sure did one super outstanding creative job! WOW!!!

Have a beautiful blissful day!!

YOU ROCK!!

Sherrie K. said...

Happy, happy Anniversary! I am so sorry, I thought I had posted a comment about your wonderful card already:(
I love your card! The embossed hair looks amazing and love the fun papers!
I hope you had a wonderful Anniversary...wishing you many more happy years!
hugs,
Sherrie K