Thursday, December 15, 2011

25 Days of December - Day 15 TREES

Erica's Design Team
Welcome to Erica's Craft Room 25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects  day.  Don't forget to stop by
Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.

Today's theme was to use a TREE.
Here is my project....

My project was to use the Cuttlebug:

Guess What, I did not use Art Philosophy today!!!   LOL   Today I used Elegant Edges, but only for the frame that the tree is sitting on.  I cut the frame at 4" W x 5.6"H.  I also embossed this frame using a Quick Kutz embossing foder.  I went over the embossing with the Versamark Dazzle ink pad in Frost.  The tree was embossed using the Cuttlebug Tree folder.  I have had this folder for a long time and this is the first time I have used it.  All the paper is from Close to My Hearts "Believe" paper pack.  I embossed the tree and then went over it with a dark green Studio G stamp pad.  I added some Xmas Red Stickles and some red gems.  To finish off the card, I added this fun Celebrate It Ribbon fom Michaels.  Thanks for visiting!!

Happy Crafting!!

0 comments: