Wednesday, December 21, 2011

25 Days of December - Day 21 KIDS

Erica's Design Team
Welcome to Erica's Craft Room 25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.  Don't forget to stop by
Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.

Today's theme was KIDS!!
Here is my project....

I am sooo late posting this project!!!  I am so sorry my crafty friends!!  I work in the world of payroll, so this time of year is super, super busy for us.  Anyway, my project today is a gift bag.  I made this gift bag for my Secret Santa!!  I used Jolly Holidays.  I believe the skater is cut at 5".  Once again, I failed to save this file on my gypsy :(.  The sentiment is also cut from Jolly Holidays.  The pattern paper is from Close to My Hearts "Winter Wonderland" paper pack.  The rest of the glitter and glimmer cardstock is from my stash, mostly Coordination's.  I actually trimmed the hat down with my scissors a bit, it seemed way too big!! 
Here is a close up
I used Peachy Keens Princess Face Assortment for her cute little face.  I also used the divine swirls cuttlebug folder for emboss the ice rink.  I tied some glitter tulle to the handle.

 To finish it off I added a tag that I cut from Art Philosophy.  I cut it twice, once in the pattern paper and then again with the glitter paper.  on the glitter paper tag, I hid the snowflake using my gypsy.  The font for the name is also from Art Philosophy, I cut the letters out of the top layer of the tag, so that the glitter paper would show through the negative space.
 There are only 4 days left of the 25 Days of Christmas!!
See you all tomorrow!!

Happy Crafting !!

3 comments:

Doris P. said...

so love the ice that is embossed!! what a cute card!!! parkernana5@cox.net

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card! I love the glittery paper and the embossing looks awesome! That face is the cutest:) TFS!
Have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

Oh this is just adorable! I used to work in payroll for the Federal Government, but now I am retired, so I know how busy you are! Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!

Hugs!
Chriss