Sunday, December 25, 2011

25 Days of December - Day 25 - NATIVITY

Erica's Design Team
Welcome to Erica's Craft Room 25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.  Don't forget to stop by
Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.

Today's theme is NATIVITY
Here is my project....
 In my opionion, I saved the best for last.  Out of all the cards I made for the 25 days of December, this one is my very favorite.  I love the sparkle of this card and the true meaning of the season.  The wise man and the star were cut from Winter Frolic.  The wiseman was cut at 3.5".  The glitter cardstock is from Coordinations.  I have to say, the Coordinations cardstock is my favorite.  I love the variety it is available in.  Both in color and finish.  It cuts so nice too!!  This card is so simple, but I think it is beautiful!!

For the hills, I tore some cardstock, then crumpled it and inked it up with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  The beautiful sentiment is from My Craft Spots "Merry Christmas" stamp set.  I just the love the beautiful font!!

Well that concludes the 25 Days of December.  I am sad to see it end.  I have had a blast.  I would like to thank Erica for allowing me to be on this seasonal design team.  But guess what my crafty friends?? 
Erica has asked me to join her Full Time Design Team!! 
Woo Hoo, I am looking forward to a
2012 filled with all kinds of crafty Cricut projects!!

I am wishing all my Crafty Friends a VERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


3 comments:

Doris P. said...

awesome!!!! simple yet powerful!! I too am on Erica's DT this 2012.. I too am excited! my first DT :) parkernana5@cox.net
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Very pretty card! I gave you a blog award, so stop by my blog to pick it up : )

Tracy
http://owlbecraftin.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html

RockinRenee said...

Love this card and the inking and sparkles you added!