Saturday, December 24, 2011

25 Days of December - Day 24 - SANTA

Erica's Design Team
Welcome to Erica's Craft Room 25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.  Don't forget to stop by
Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.

Today's theme is SANTA!!
Here is my project....

My project was to use the Cuttlebug:

I just love this image of Jolly Old St. Nick from the Christmas Solutions Cartridge.  He is cut at 4.5" and he is mounted on an Action Wobble.  I embossed his beard with the divine swirls folder and the trim on his hat with swiss dots.  All paper used for Santa is Coordinations.  The background paper is from a MAMBI Christmas Stack.   I added some red glitter tulle and tinsel string  I used a Martha Stewart Tag and the HO HO HO sentiment is from Santa's Little Helper stamp set from Sweet Anna Bee Designs.
Make sure to come back tomorrow for the final day of the 25 Days of December!!

2 comments:

Doris P. said...

SO SO SO LOVE your card! love the embossing! and his glasses- way to cute!! parkernana5@cox.net

carol said...

Great job. Loved all the details