Friday, December 9, 2011

25 Days of December - Day 9 ANIMALS

Welcome to Erica's Craft Room 25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects  day.  Don't forget to stop by
Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.

Today's theme was to use an Animal

Here is my project....

My project was to use the cuttlebug:
I used Art Philosphy and Animal Kingdom Cricut Cartridge for this card.  Art Philosphy was used for the card base and the frame that the cute little bear is sitting on.  These were cut at 5.4".  The Polar Bear head was cut at 2.2".The shimmer card stock used for the card base and the bear head is Coordinations Gemstones.  The printed paper is from DCWV Winter Wonderland stack.  There is lots of glimmer and shine which you all know is hard to photograph.
You can see the glimmer and shine better in this picture.  The printed cardstock also has glitter.  I embossed the card base with the Cuttlebug snowflake folder.  I highlighted the bears face with my Stampin Up markers, some ink, chalk and used the Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face Parts stamp for his eyes.  He is also mounted on an Action Wobble.  I finished the card off by twisting some crinkle ribbon from My Craft Spot and Praire Bird Boutique, as well as some tinsel string also from Praire Bird Boutique.  I added a tag punched and stamped from the Tag set from Stampin Up.

Happy Crafting,

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Love your card! So adorable! I'm a new follower!

Jamie
http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/

Tonya said...

I love how shiney this is! It's so cute. Great job.

Tonya
ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

WAY to cute!! i love my cuttlebug too! parkernana5@cox.net

Sherrie K. said...

What a FUN card! I love the Polar bear and the embossing looks awesome! Great touch!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com