Sunday, December 18, 2011

25 Days of December - Day 18 - ELF

Erica's Design Team
Welcome to Erica's Craft Room 25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects  day.  Don't forget to stop by
Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.

Today's theme was to use an ELF!
Here is my project....

My project was to use Peachy Keen Stamps:
Isn't he the cutest little guy!!  I have been wanting Jolly Holidays since it came out last year, but kept putting off buying it.  Now that the Christmas is here, I have been trying to buy this everywhere, and it either wasn't available or I kept losing the bids on ebay!!  Well guess what, I ended it up winning the cartridge from the wonderful Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/!!  I knew when I signed up for this day in the 25 Days of December that my cartridge was on its way, and I wanted to use this cute little elf!!
I cut the elf and all his layers at 3.75".  I added the super cute Peachy Keen face from the Wide Eyed Kids Assortment.  I added some liquid Applique to his hat, and some bling for the buttonson his pants.  I also added stickles to the string of lights.  The piece of cardstock he is sitting on is from Stampin Up, and I punched it with Martha Stewarts Skyland Snowflake Punch Around the Page.  The pattern paper is from the DCWV Christmas Glitter Stack.  The sentiment is from Crafty Sprouts 'Have a Cool Yule" set.
I added some bakers twine from My Craft Spot and some bling to the center of the snowflakes.
Thanks again for visiting and come back again tomorrow :)
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathy, this turned out so cute!! I love this elf too.
So happy you got this my friend. You will make happy cards with it.

Have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs, Pam
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

such a cute elf card