Thursday, January 15, 2015

I Love You

Hello, today I have a super simple card to share with you
using the I Love You Card file from Too Cute By Jessica
 
This card was so fast and easy to cut and put together!!
I used Coordinations Cardstock and
Doodlebug's new Lovebugs collection.
I added an extra heart in the middle
so that I could have somewhere to
stamp my adorable sentiment
from Craftin Desert Divas Simply Said Stamp Set.
I heat embossed it with Zing Embossing Powder
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
 
 


3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is fabulous!! I love the shape and the sparkly paper!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Kathy.... your shaped card is super cute! TFS! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome shaped card! Fun papers and love the sparkle!
Have a great weekend!
Sherrie K