Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween Treat Bags





Hello My Friends!
I know Halloween is over and done with,
but I wanted to share the treat bags I made for my
grandchildren.  I was super busy over the weekend
and did not get a chance to post these.







I used all the Halloween images that I colored throughout
The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge.
A few of the images are from Penny Black.
One is a Sheri Baldy Image and
one is from Tiddly Inks.
All papers are from Doodlebug
as are the Sprinkles.
I also used various Dies from My Favorite Things
Blueprints Dies and Jaded Blossom.
The Happy Halloween Sentiment
is from the Tim Holtz Crazy Talk Stamp Set.
The names were all cut with my Silhouette Cameo.

Thanks for stopping by.

I will be entering these in the following Challenges:




7 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Kathy!! They are all amazing!! I love the sweet images you used!! You colored each of them perfectly!! The way you did the names is fabulous!! I know they loved these!! Wow!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Adorable Halloween cards! They're so much fun to make, I can do them all year long. :)

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up this week for our Sweets for my Sweet challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Omgeeeeee! I love your Mummy! SO cute! Thanks for linking with us at the PDE Linky Party! DT Twila

Janis Lewis said...

I thought I already left a comment, but I don't see it here. Anyway, I LOVE YOUR TREAT BAGS! How fun for everyone. Great job!
Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
PDE Linky Party Design Team Call
Pause Dream Enjoy, blog
PDE Linky Party, challenge blog

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness, these fun bags are truly Treats! So, so cute! You colored up those spooky cute images beautifully and the bags are perfect. I'm betting these were a big hit with the grands!

Teresa Kline said...

what adorable cards, great design and coloring! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, these are all so awesome Kathy! I love that you personalized them and the images are amazing! FANTASTIC job on the coloring!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K