Thursday, November 12, 2015

PDE Linky Party

Hello and Happy Friday!
It is time for a new PDE Linky Party and
as always the Theme is ANYTHING GOES!!
Today I am sharing a birthday card I made
for a family member.  The image is from
my Spectrum Noir markers, colors are listed below
Skin:  FS2, FS9, TN5, CR3
Hair:  TN3, TN8, EB3, EB4
Dress:GT1, GT2, GT3, PP1, PP2, PP3
Balloons:  GT1, GT2, GT3, PP1, PP2, PP3, CT1, CT3, CT4
For the Sentiment I used
My Favorite Things:
I also used the Blueprints 22
The pattern paper is from Doodlebug
and I added some Want2Scrap Bling.

We can't to see your projects
and remember it is ANYTHING GOES,
so any handmade item is eligible!!
Link up HERE



5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the PDE linky party! DT Twila

Janis Lewis said...

Very pretty card!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Kathy!! I love the sweet image!! You colored it perfectly!! The gem swirl is an awesome touch!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

This is so pretty Kathy! Fabulous colors and the image is darling! I love the bling flourish to!! Great job!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a sweet, fun, girly image! She is so pretty and you colored her up so beautifully. I love the polka dots and bling!