Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Treats

Hello Again!

Today I would like to share the little easter
treats I made for my coworkers.
Aren't these just too cute??
I used the Jaded Blossom Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies
and Banner Dies.  The cute little chickies are from Pretty Pink Posh.
I used the new Tim Holtz Distress Crayons to color them in.
I used some Doodlebug paper for the scallop circle
The grass is cut with My Favorite Things Grassy Hills Die-namics
I attached these to these little containers I found at the
Dollar Tree and filled them with Spring M&M's!

I am hope all my friends have a Blessed and Happy Easter.
And remember we are not celebrating bunnies and eggs,
but the Resurrection of our Lord!!

"but God raised him from the dead on the third day
and caused him to be seen"
ACTS 10:40 NIV

1 comments:

Lisa said...

These are so adorable, Kathy!! I love the little chicks!! I know your coworkers adored these!! Happy Easter my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts