Thursday, March 31, 2016

Thank You #2

Hello,
I am back to share one last project this week :)
This is the Thank You card that I made
for the Producer of the Easter Play at our church.
She did such an amazing job and I know
how many long, hard hours she devoted to ensure
this production was a success,
So once again, I used a simple design,
using elements from My Favorite Things
Blueprints 23 Dies.  The scalloped piece was cut
from the Homespun Gingham Paper Pack,
I inked up the edges with my Prima Chalk Inks.
Next I watercolored some cardstock using
and then die cut the flowers from the
I then cut the Scribble Roses Overlay
from white glitter cardstock.
The Thank You Sentiment is from the

I did not take a pic of the inside, but
I stamped this sentiment on the inside
it is from the Cheerful Blessings stamp set.

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card, Kathy!! The flowers are so beautiful!! I love the pearl flourishes you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Such a pretty card! I love the gorgeous flowers and pretty flourishes!! I am sure she loved it! That was so sweet of you!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is such a sweet, pretty, spring time card! Love the pretty pastel colors and great embellishments!

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful thank you creation, Kathy. Loving the flowers and pearl flourish.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}