Sunday, September 25, 2011

Celebrate the Occasion Birthday Balloons

I am going to make this one in just under the deadline!!  This is a simple card I made for the Celebrate the Occassion - Challenge #31!! This week's theme is "Birthday (must use balloons)"!!!! 

All cuts are from Martha Stewart's All Occassions Cake Art Cartridge.  All the paper was from my scraps and I used a little bling and a little crinkle ribbon from My Craft Spot.  The present in the corner was added to hide a mistake!!

7 comments:

Trail of Treasures said...

Oooo! How pretty and girly is this?! Love it! Thanks for celebrating birthdays with us at CTO!

Hugs,
Tracey - CTO DT member
www.trailoftreasures.com

JustYolie said...

So very pretty!! I love the ruffled ribbon you added! :)

Laurie said...

Very cute!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

Such a pretty card! I love the ruffled ribbon and sparkles! Thanks for playing at CTO!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love your colors with the beautiful ruffled ribbon, really pretty birthday card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

Melissa said...

Love this, very nicely done! Thanks for joining CTO!

Esther said...

Cute card!
Love your little bling additions!
Thanks for joining us at CTO!