Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday/Guitar

Here is a birthday card I made for my grandaughter.  She loves to sing and play her little purple Hannah Montana guitar!!  This little paper doll looks just like her too...LOL.


The paperdoll was cut from Everyday Paperdolls and the sentiment is from Celebrate with Flourish.  The pattern cardstock is DCWV.  The rest is various scraps.  I used a little bit of embroidery floss for the guitar strap.  I used PK Basic Paper Dolls for her face and did a little bit of pen work.  I also used a Martha Stewart border punch.  I am entering this in the FCCB - #77 – Make Some Music

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is really cute! I love the guitar with the strap! Thanks for sharing this week at FCCB :)Amy

Sabrina said...

This card is adorable Karen! I love that your Granddaughter was your inspiration for the paper doll, she is going to love the card.
Thanks for playing along with our musical challenge this week at FCCB!
Sabrina :)

Kate said...

What a sweet card! I'm sure your granddaughter will be delighted with it! I love the word art sentiment too!
Thanks so much for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper