Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kitty Thank You Card

A friend at work needed some thank you cards, since I had none in my stash, I told her I could make some.  She is a kitty lover, so I decided to use this cute little kitty from Cindy Loo.  All cuts are from Cindy Loo.  Don't you just love this frame with the swirly flourish on it!  The pale pink cardstock is from my stash and embossed with the Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder.    I also used this folder on the kitty's tail as well as the Swiss Dots folder on the top layer of the kitty.  All the rest of the paper I used is from DCWV 'Street Lace" collection.  Since the challenge this week for Peachy Keen's Let's Face it Friday is Our Furry Friends, I decided to use a stamp for the kitty's face instead of the layer with the face features.  Now I had a hard time finding a face small enough to fit this kitty that was cut at 2.75", but I found one on PK-480 Christmas Character Face Assortment.  Who woulda thunk to use a Santa face on a kitty!!!  Only a crafter...LOL.  I also added a little chalk on the kitty's tail, legs and cheeks.  And of course, had to add some bling!!   Anyway, my friend loved the cards, she even paid me for them!  I made 4 total.  Shoulda made some extras for my stash!!



Hugs and Kisses,
Kathy

0 comments: