Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Give Thanks

I have been a busy little crafter today.  I am on vacation this week so I got to spend a few hours in my craft room while my hubby worked on some electrical stuff around the house.  So, I have 3 cards to post tonight.

This first card is a Thanksgiving card, I made to enter in this weeks challenge over at Cricut 360.  The theme this week for Challenge # 12 is Native American Inspiration.  I found this great cut of feathers on the Thanksgiving Seasonal cartridge.  The card base and frame are from the Art Philosopy cartridge.  All the paper is from the DCWV Harvest Stack.  I used the branches cuttelbug folder on the leaves.  I hand cut the tag and the sentiment is from BugBytes "All Year Round " set.  I used some Wild Honey Distress ink and glimmer mist on the tag.  I used two different crinkle ribbon, the orange one is Marmalade from My Craft Spot and the turquosie one is from Praire Bird Boutique.

3 comments:

Sonya said...

What a beautiful card--those papers are perfect! Glad you joined us at Cricut 360 this week!!

Creative Diva said...

Wow! Love your card. Great style. Thanks for joining us at Cricut360.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

cuttlebug_fan said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!! Thanks for joining us at Cricut360.

Leirad
leiradcardmakingcorner.blogspot.com