Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Baby

This next card I made for a good friends new granddaughter.  The baby is already a couple of weeks old, so I am really late with this card.  They live in San Antonio, so I need to get this package in the mail.  I used Baby Steps for the baby cuts and Elegant Edges for the scalloped frames.  The background paper is from Imanginise.  I added ribbon in Pink Bubblegum from My Craft Spot, and some blingy little dots.  I used the Spots and Dots Cuttlebug folder and inked a little with a pink stamp pad.  The face is from PK Wide Eyed Kids stamp set, and added glossy accents to the eyes.


I also made a matching gift card holder using my brand new Gift Card Holder Die from My Creative Time and also used her Gift Card Sentiments stamp set.  Love this die, I will be using it over and over!!



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

My Craft Spot -  Monday Challenge #26 - Ribbon
Celebrate the Occassion - Challenge #32!!  "Any Occasion (must use ribbon)"!!!! 

Happy Crafting,

Kathy

10 comments:

Joy said...

Darling card and gift card holder..love how you did the ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot !
Joy

Unknown said...

Aww, so cute! Thanks for joining us at CTO!

Trell - DT

Melissa said...

Adorable, nice use of the ribbon, thanks for joining CTO!

Trail of Treasures said...

Better late than never right?! This card came out super adorable Kathy! And great use of ribbon!
Thanks for celebrating with us this week at CTO!

Hugs,
Tracey - CTO DT member
www.trailoftreasures.com

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Both are adorable, love cute little die-cuts! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO, hope to see you again next week :)

Kate said...

This is precious! Your embossing looks fantastic and I love the way you've used ribbon!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Unknown said...

Your detail in each item is fantastic. Love it. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO.

Esther said...

Sweet baby card!
Love how you did your ribbon with the bling!
Thanks for joining us at CTO!

Charlotte said...

Oh so cute and sweet!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post , i like your post...New baby gifts...