Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wedding Card

This last card I made for a friend that was going to a wedding.  The wedding colors were Brown and Orange.  The paper I used was very glittery, and as you all know it does not photograph well.  As you can see this card has alot of bling!!

The heart is from the Wedding cartridge.  I think the rings are from Sweethearts and the sentiment is from one of the Martha Stewart carts.  I used some crinkle ribbon from My Craft Spot, and a cuttlebug folder.

Happy Crafting,
Kathy

5 comments:

Candy said...

Your card is fabulous! Great colors they picked for fall. Love all the bling and that crinkle ribbon looks great.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Make sure you stop by my blog and enter my giveaway!

angie ashuk said...

Great card. Love the sparkles :)

Dawn said...

Very nice card, I love the colors and the bling...

JustYolie said...

Oh so pretty!! Glitter and shimmer looks fabulous!! :)

Unknown said...

There was a great fab stuff.....Especially the glitter and shimmer looks so fantastic!!
custom gift cards
plastic id cards online