Friday, September 9, 2011

Peanut Thank You Cards

Happy Friday all you crafty friends.  I have a few cards to post tonight.  The first 2 I made last weekend, but just didn't post them.  I made these Thank You cards for the same friend that I made the Kitty Thank You cards for.  She loved the Kittys but I found out she was sending some clients some cute goody bags with Paydays and various nuts.  She was going to write on the inside "I know Payroll can be Nuts", I told her I can make you cards with Peanuts.  So she paid me more money to make her 6 Peanut Thank You cards.
I also added some Twine from My Craft Spot.

I really love the way these turned out.  That peanut is so darn cute.  The Peanut is from Create a Critter, I used the debossed side of a Sizzix embossing folder.  I hid the face layer and used my Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids stamp and I added some glossy accents to the eyes and mouth.  The Thanks is from Don Juan.  The patterned paper is Imaginisce Animal Crackers line.  Here is the inside:

Once again the patterned paper is Imaginisce Animal Crackers and the You Rock is from Wrap it Up.
Here is a picture of all six cards.


Hugs and Kisses,
Kathy

3 comments:

angie ashuk said...

haha, I love the peanuts. Very smart idea. I love the face :)

Annette said...

These peanuts are darling:)
mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

Sara Andrews said...

Love them!!