Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Fall

Hello My Crafty Friends,

Tonight I will be posting a few cards.  I have not posted anything all week.  This first card is a fall card I made for the My Craft Spot - Monday Challenge #26 - Fall Leaves .  All paper used on this card is from the DCWV Harvest Stack and all cuts are from Art Philosophy.  The ribbon is Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot in Acorn.  The sentiment if from Simply Everything set from Pink By Design.  I used a cuttlebug folder too, not sure what the name is.


I am also entering this card in the following challenges
Cooking with Cricut - Challenge #52: The Colors of AutumnMore Than Favors - Wacky Wednesday #52 - Fall Theme
Whimsical Wednesdays - "Fall Colors"
FCCB - Challenge Me Monday #79 Falling Leaves


Happy Crafting,

Kathy

12 comments:

Ashley said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the leaves and the acorns - they make it so festive! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Wonderful Fall card with the beautiful leaves and acorns ! Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
Joy

Candy said...

Great fall card. You've been very busy making cards! lol
Love the papers you picked and that crinkle ribbon.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Lovely card! The shape is wonderful and I love the look of the distressed embossing!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

shelly said...

lovely card thanks for sharing at whimwedneaday :)

Saundra said...

Wonderful job on the card! Love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Glora said...

What a beautiful card. I love that embossing folder. I have it and haven't used it yet, I MUST! Terrific job! Thanks so much for joining us for the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

joni said...

Pretty fall card! I love that embossing folder too! Lovely leaves! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!
hugs,
joni

Sabrina said...

This is a beautiful Fall card Kathy! I love the embossing and how you showed the paper core. I also love the shape, ribbon and leaves/acorns.
Thanks for playing along with our Leaves are Falling challenge at FCCB!
Sabrina
scrappinwithsabrina.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! What great texture :) Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesday.

Glenda said...

Pretty Fall card! Love the shape and the embossing! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

I commented above - and still LOVE the look of your distressed embossing - but came back to thank you so much for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper